Skip to content
- Knitting, because I don’t meditate.
- A bunch of Tweets and Instagrams, a handful of Snapchats.
- Lots of novel chunks, divided off from each other in notebooks with washi tape, because my eyes apparently no longer process highlighter lines.
- A narrative collage-essay I had to trunk at someone’s request, but I needed to write it out of the way anyway, so it wasn’t a waste of time.
- Writer Camp. You should apply.
- A 75 word paragraph that ultimately had a value of about $50,000.
- Other stuff I’m not thinking of right now.
- Realizing FOMO is legit.